CSR Projects from i Watch
- Project 1 & 2…. Mindset Change & Offering Solutions to the Youth & the Unemployed -Distribution of our 108 page book to Civil Society. Impact of implementing Project #1 & #2
- Importance of Human Resource Development, i.e., Pre-Primary, Primary & Secondary education for all
- Importance of Vocational Education & Training for Employment Generation
- Need for Complete Deregulation for Higher, Medical and Technical Education
- Importance of MSME's or micro small medium enterprises
- Importance of Exports for Quality, Cost and Competitiveness
- Importance and need for Good Governance to remove corruption and improve Quality of Life of the ordinary Citizen of India
See page 97 in our book - Transforming INDIA, for details.
- Employment Generation for the Unemployed
Can help, assist and direct setting up Vocational Education & Training Centres in your Block/District/State for Employment Generation in areas of Services, Manufacturing & Agriculture. We are tied up with local training companies as well as with Germany and Swiss Skill building organization. These International Courses can be available for Indian users.
- Digital School Education @ Rs. 100 per Year per Student or US$ 2 per year per student.
E-Class Education System Ltd has low cost high-tech technology called E-Class where schools can be covered with digital content costing about Rs. 100 per child per year. No computers or internet required only TV's are good enough. Entire State board curriculum from 1st std to 10th is covered.
- Internet based Higher Secondary Education Science Education in Physics-Chemistry-Maths for classes 9, 10, 11 & 12.
Supports e-Content in 11 Indian languages & can be used for any subject.
Lowest cost internet based technology to world class standards using the e-Teacher platform Dynamind. Present cost about Rs. 2 per hour per student or about US$ 1 per day per student. Operating for the State Education Department, Orissa. Can be used and adapted for all other customers. Does on-line interactive coaching, assessment, feedback, Q&A & one-to-one mentoring. Uses artificial intelligence and cloud computing.
- Enterprise Skills Development, ESD or Coaching in Entrepreneurship for Individuals, schools, colleges and for MSME's
Whether you are self employed or your work for others this quality is very important. Nearly 58% of all Indians are self-employed. Any person, school or college can get free coaching by visiting http://www.enterprise-education.in or you may visit www.deispune.org for more details.
- Sanitation & Community based Safe Drinking, Cooking, Bathing and Swimming Water @ 1 paisa per litre for Rural & Urban India. Used for Sanitization and Disinfection.
Cheapest green technology using only common salt & power as raw materials. For 1 million litres of Safe Water only 10KW power & 5kgs of salt are required. Solar powered units are also available, as many parts of the country do not have reliable power. More than 1100 installations are already running from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. 80% of all diseases are water borne. Bottled water costs 2000 times more than sanitized community water. 100 crore people of India get unsafe water.
- Why RWH or Rain Water Harvesting must be done
In India most of the water is direct or indirect rain water. The monsoon fall is very definite, about 100 days per year. 50% of water falls in 35 days and the balance in 65 days. Hence Rain Water Harvesting is a must. This is a low technology solution and needs to be practiced in all the 9,000 municipalities and 630,000 villages of India. Presently we are depleting our ground water resources. We need to recharge them during these 100 days of rainfall by RWH.
- Bio Technology for recycling waste water
Recycling waste water is extremely sustainable if managed in a decentralized fashion, since the source and user would be in close proximity. Transporting waste water to a remote unit for treatment and back to the user necessitates huge expenditure by way of pipelines, pumps, electricity and maintenance. The current style of recycling water is predominantly designed in this manner, and understandably, not producing much result. More importantly, inorganic treatment of primarily organic waste is destroying the organic wealth in sewage. It is vital to deploy bio-technology for recycling waste, and returning to nature what originated from her. Only then will it be possible to sustain the solution of the endemic problem of water shortage.